ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3584 ALMS and uncleaned drives

2013-09-14 03:33:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3584 ALMS and uncleaned drives
From: Nick Laflamme <nick AT LAFLAMME DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 23:48:35 -0500
Clearly, these people weren't adherents to the principle that the best errpt is
an empty errpt.

OK, thanks, everyone. I guess I'll need to learn to love it as it is. I'll
chalk it up to expecting too much, such as that the ALMS wouldn't try so hard
to get my attention unless it had something meaningful to say.

Nick

On Sep 13, 2013, at 10:20 AM, "Ehresman,David E." <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT