ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Is IBM.COM down?

2013-09-09 13:27:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Is IBM.COM down?
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:21:49 -0700
I've been having problems accessing PMRs this morning. Fortunately email
still works, as does the upload tool.

On 09/09/2013 10:09 AM, Zoltan Forray wrote:
Almost every Googl'd link I hit fails with:

  *The page you requested cannot be displayed*
  Additional information

Network Error

[trimmed usual "you don't know what you are doing" stuff]
  The gateway may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network
problem.
  Self-help resources

    - Locate your IBM Easy Access site <http://www.ibm.com/easyaccess/help/>
    - Support& downloads <http://www.ibm.com/support/>

    504 Unable to communicate with back-end server

Been happening all morning.............
--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator