ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ session with negative wait time

2013-09-04 08:22:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ session with negative wait time
From: Nick Laflamme <nick AT LAFLAMME DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:20:29 -0500
"QUERY SESSION # F=D" should show you when the first data was sent for that
session. If you look in the activity log around the time of that first data
being sent, I expect you'll find a BACKUP DB command starting that never
finishes. The userid you're seeing is what your intra-TSM DB2 instance uses
to do its DB backup.

If a TSM BACKUP DB command has hung this way, I hope you open a PMR with
IBM; this shouldn't happen.

Nick