ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Manual or redbook for TDP for MSSQL

2013-09-03 10:31:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Manual or redbook for TDP for MSSQL
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:28:37 -0400
Hello,

One note: The installation and configuration information is provided in
separate sections. Why? The person who installs the software might not be
the same person who configures the software.

For the 2012-specific configuring information, if you use the following
PDF:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r4/topic/com.ibm.itsm.db.sql.doc/b_dp_sql_iuguide.pdf
, there are a couple of ways to find the configuration information. You can
search on 2012, but you'll have to be patient as the copyright year '2012'
is part of the search results.

For most of the configuring topics, the 2012-specific information is
integrated in existing configuring topics. For 2012-specific information,
the following topics are specific / unique to 2012 support, see page 72
(Transitioning standard SQL databases to the AlwaysOn node). The
new/changed information is highlighted with revision bars in the left
margin. Page 72 through the end on the chapter is highlighted for
new/changed content.

If you want to provide specific feedback re: the existing documentation (so
I can improve it), please email me directly. My email address is
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com. There are a few ways I can update existing
information. Based on your feedback, I can get the information you need
published. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/02/2013
07:12:31 AM: