ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] queryoptimization - what is it?

2013-08-26 09:53:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] queryoptimization - what is it?
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:51:03 +0000
Thanks, Angela. I'll pass that along to my customer. It may be a W2K3 server,
so they may be stuck at 6.3.

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)