ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL backup performance

2013-08-23 16:23:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL backup performance
From: Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT US.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:21:15 +0000
Everywhere I look shows a lowend of 40-50MB/s as the minimum speed of an LTO5,
depending on the vendor.   I'm sure compression will also mess with that
number.  This is probably just classic tape shoe-shining.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.