ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum TSM nodes per server

2013-08-19 12:51:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum TSM nodes per server
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:49:17 -0400
MOON is the TSM server the CIFS "head server"  backs up the 31-nodes to.
 The graph shows total sessions active at any given time for the period
selected, i.e. how busy is the client backup traffic to/from this TSM
server.  Yes, if I needed to get deeper, I could, but at this point, the
CIFS "head" is the only one with problems.  If I go through the details in
the top half of this display/graph, I can see start/stop times during the
period selected.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator