ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum TSM nodes per server

2013-08-16 12:40:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum TSM nodes per server
From: Karel Bos <tsm.wad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:37:05 +0200
You lost me at the point where you cifs mount san devices.......

Doing share backups isnt very fast as the backup is validating security
stuff with dc's.

Would recommenr either mounting luns or install clients at the source.

Kind regards,
Karel
Op 16 aug. 2013 17:30 schreef "Zoltan Forray" <zforray AT vcu DOT edu> het
volgende: