ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR8758W message

2013-08-07 04:28:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR8758W message
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 08:27:29 +0000
Hi to all

Today I tried to backup one node connected lanfree  thru Data Domain  as VTL
backup, when changing the libtype of the library from SCSI to VTL.

The backup run fine but  got a lot of this warning !!!!

ANR8758W The number of online drives in the VTL library DDVTL2 does not match
the number of online drive paths for source EXCHSRVAN_SA.

I have 25 drives but for the lanfree of this specific node I created only  8
paths ..

So if I understand correctly the number of paths need to match the number of
drives ?

Or did it a way to get rid of this warning ?

Tsm server version:  6.3.4
Lanfrre STA version: 6.3.4
Data Domain version: 5.1.1

Best  Regards