ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] restore requires cartridge to mount R/W

2013-08-02 07:16:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] restore requires cartridge to mount R/W
From: dale jolliff <dale.jolliff AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 06:13:36 -0500
Doing a DR recovery directly from a replication context target mtree or
directory isn't recommended anyway.
Look into the Data Domain "filesys fastcopy" command to duplicate your
replicated data to static read/write copy for temporary DR testing.

There are some whitepapers that discuss this concept.