ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] ANR8235W

2013-07-25 04:54:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] ANR8235W
From: Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT EMPALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:52:28 +0200
Hi Eric,

which TSM Server level did you install?
I noticed this from TSM Server levels before 6.3 as well, as there has
been the
possibiliy to use IOCP or TCP/IP for communications between thze TSM
Server and
DB2. Default was to use IOCP there, TCP/IP had to be done manually.
Since TSM V6.3 TCP/IP is used by default to prevent the communication
limit
of max. 1024 sessions for ICOP.
The message you are getting is nothing serious, even if it's a warning.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Rainer