ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR8235W

2013-07-25 04:43:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR8235W
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:41:54 +0200
Hi TSM-ers!

I installed two new servers on AIX and both are working fine. The only
thing I notice is the following message at server startup:

ANR8235W This server is not configured to use TCP/IP to connect to  the
database manager.

I can't find anything useful on the IBM web site, only cases where this
message was presented and the server couldn't be started. My servers are
running fine!

To make is even more confusing, this is what's in the Messages guide:

ANR8235W (Windows): Requested number of NETBIOS sessions are not
available on adapter network adapter number, proceeding with available
sessions.

So one message id seems to be used for two different reasons???

Thanks for any help in advance!

Kind regards,

Eric van Loon

Air France/KLM Storage Engineering