ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 Mailbox Restore - need help with what's happening here...

2013-07-17 21:18:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 Mailbox Restore - need help with what's happening here...
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:16:11 -0400
Hi Wanda,

Yes, if you are seeing "BackQueryGrps", then I think
we have a match. It should eventually work (if the query
finishes before it hits one of the TSM Server timeouts),
but you will find that once you have the APAR applied,
the queries will go much much faster. The problem
compounds if you lots of incremental backups.

To tell DP/Exchange that you want an older backup...

Click on "Show Filter Options", "Add Row",
pull down "Column Name" and choose "Backup Date".
You can then fill in the operator and Value fields
to fit your needs.

This is different than the old GUI interface used to be but
it was modified to be a standard Windows "MMC-type"
filter interface. If you prefer command-line interfaces,
you can also do it using the "TDPEXCC RESTOREMailbox" command
and specifying the "/MAILBOXRESTOREDAte=restore-date" option.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 07/17/2013
06:35:40 PM: