ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IdleTimeOut

2013-07-01 11:06:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IdleTimeOut
From: Faisal Khan <faisal.ok AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:04:55 +0300
Hi Eric,

Please check the Commtimeout and Idletimeout parameters of Storage Agent
Options file. Ideally, they should match with TSM server counterparts.

For example:

Let's assume following:
Name of TSM Server: TSMSERVER
Name of Storage Agent Server: STA

Then, you can run following command to query the Storage Agent Options file

TSMSERVER>STA:q opt

You can update the parameters of Storage Agent Options file using setopt
command as below:

TSMSERVER>STA:setopt CommTimeout <value>
TSMSERVER>STA:setopt Idletimeout <value>

Alternatively, you can update the dsmsta.opt file in the TSM Storage Agent
Client and restart the Storage Agent service.

Kind Regards,
Faisal Khan