ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Storage Agent Question

2013-06-28 14:41:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Storage Agent Question
From: "Ehresman,David E." <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:39:02 +0000
Installing TSM EE on the server should have installed all the license files you
need on the server (I don't see one for Lan Free but we are using TTSM/Unified
Recovery, i.e. storage based licensing). You of course have to do a "register
license" for each license you are going to use.  You will need to run the
installer on each of the lan free clients to install the code there unless they
have made that available as installp or rpm format filesets.

David