ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem installing TDP for Domino on Linux

2013-06-28 12:05:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem installing TDP for Domino on Linux
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:03:40 -0400
Michael,

I am afraid I have no insight to offer as to why the install does not work,
except to say that this is not a supported configuration.

Maybe you are already aware, but I should mention anyway: Neither Data
Protection for Domino nor the Backup-Archive client are officially
supported on OpenSUSE 12.3 (I don't think Domino is supported on that OS
either).

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
Documentation Central/page/Tivoli Storage Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2013-06-28
11:13:27: