ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Downloadable Infocenter from techprev

2013-06-14 15:37:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Downloadable Infocenter from techprev
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:35:32 -0400
Hi,

The person who posts the downloadable information center is offline (right
now) so I cannot give you a definite date. We've been testing it so I
anticipate it will be available early next week. As soon as it is posted,
I'll email the list. Thank you for your interest and patience. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/14/2013
03:19:26 PM: