ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SnapMirror to Tape restore to a different filer?

2013-06-12 10:00:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SnapMirror to Tape restore to a different filer?
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:57:57 -0500
I haven't used SnapMirror to Tape, but for restoring normal NDMP backups
to an alternate filer, you would need to adjust the HLAddress (and the
LLAddress if necessary), USERid and PASsword for the datamover to point
to the alternate filer.  Maybe SnapMirror to Tape is a different enough
beast that a different process applies, though.

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa