ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Boot Path Not Found

2013-05-31 14:17:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Boot Path Not Found
From: "Kinder, Kevin P" <Kevin.P.Kinder AT WV DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:15:42 -0400
Thanks for the reply Andy.

I can do manual backups. When I do a manual backup, I get the boot path error,
but I can still execute the backup.  It's just the scheduled items that appear
to fail.

I am trying to back up a couple of files on the C: drive, and then several
directories on the D: drive, but the error messages appear whenever the
scheduler kicks off. The backups of the C: drive items fail, but the D: drive
items now appear to be backing up. I get a message in my daily reports that the
C: filespace has not backed up.

The help request on the 1814E just says that the scheduled event is no longer
valid on the server, and to see the sysadmin if the problem continues. That's
me - and I'm of no further help to myself!

The Windows version is Windows Server Standard Edition 2008 SP2 64-bit.  .
Sorry about that confusion.