ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backups of TSMVE Datamovers

2013-05-20 12:03:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backups of TSMVE Datamovers
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:00:37 +0000
Thanks to you both!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Ehresman,David E.
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:42 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Keith's response that just came in is the only feedback I've received.

I ended up having my first data mover backup up all the rest (with a different
schedule) and my second data mover back up the first.  My data movers are all
VMs.

My options for the first schedule is:
          -asnode=mitc -domain.vmfull="VMHOSTCLUSTER=MI-
          TC;VM=tsmpbw*;-VM=tsmpbw01"
          -MODE=IFIncremental

The options for the second schedule is:
          -asnode=mitc -domain.vmfull="VMHOSTCLUSTER=MI-
          TC;VM=tsmpbw01" -MODE=IFIncremental