ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Back side of a standard TS3500 D23 frame

2013-05-06 21:32:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Back side of a standard TS3500 D23 frame
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 21:30:08 -0400
agreed . . . there's no place to put a switch inside.

Rick

From:   Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   05/06/2013 02:50 PM
Subject:        Re: Back side of a standard TS3500 D23 frame

no picture... there is no room for san-switches in a ts3500, you'll need
to mount them in an appropriate 19" rack elsewhere.

On 6 mei 2013, at 20:40, Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU> wrote:

> This is an odd request but does anyone have a picture of (or can take a
> picture of) the open back side of a standard TS3500 D23 frame (not the
HD

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl
+31 6 248 21 622

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete
the original message.