ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange questions

2013-05-02 08:11:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange questions
From: Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:08:35 +0000
Hello.

In the documentation I have it says to install the Microsoft Exchange Server
MAPI Client.

So maybe make sure that this MAPI (from earlier email):

"Second: according to the customer they were told to install Microsoft MAPI
v1.2.1, which they did. When trying to do a restore of a mailbox to a .pst file
I'm told it fails."

Is not the Microsoft Outlook MAPI.