ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500

2013-04-30 13:17:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Equating current 3494 configuration to TS3500
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:14:23 -0400
As long as it has good brakes!  I remember one tech working on our 3494
with the side panel off.  The accessor nearly took his head off....  Once
the "stop here" switch at the end of the frame broke off and the accessor
nearly jumped out....

At this point with TSM being the sole user, speed is not an issue -
reliability is (thus the reason to replace the 3494).

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator