ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HP/UX SAP authentication problem

2013-04-25 01:36:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HP/UX SAP authentication problem
From: gopi muppidi <gopi.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:34:29 +0200
Hello Guys,

Seems to be which is  backint connection issue,so you have reset the
password in following ways.

1)update the password on tsm server of the node as SID name as password

2)check the backint connection using following way

   a)login as DB user (su - ora<sid>)
    b) change to dbs directory (cd dbs)
    c) backing -p init<sid>.utl -f password(which will prompt for
password,then you have to give sid as the password)