ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export/import from TSM 5.5.6 to TSM 6.3.3.100

2013-04-23 01:09:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export/import from TSM 5.5.6 to TSM 6.3.3.100
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 05:06:34 +0000
Thank you very much, Wanda.
Unfortunately, I still have old TSM Server but without storage pools which were
reused on new TSM Server.
We are not using retrieve very often. So I decided to keep current incorrect
file space names. After 2 years all data in the second set of file systems will
expire.

Grigori G. Solonovitch
Senior Systems Architect  Ahli United Bank Kuwait  www.ahliunited.com.kw

Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail