ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] scripted install of TDP for Exchange 6.4

2013-04-16 14:00:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] scripted install of TDP for Exchange 6.4
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:58:37 -0400
All,

I'm working on this, and I need to know if it is still possible to create all
the needed parms in the dsm.opt and tdpexc.cfg files rather than having to
manually run the config wizard on every server?
If so, where can I find a table of all the pertinent parms?
I want a repeatable process, eliminating the human clicking and entering data.

TIA,

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Windows Backup/Recovery
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm