ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500/3584 managed by Linux host

2013-04-15 12:07:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500/3584 managed by Linux host
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:05:29 -0400
Thanks for the reply but I need more details than that.  Does it need it's
own fibre connection or does it piggy-back on one of the drives, in this
case TS1130?  What does it look like on a server? Does it have a separate
drivers?  For instance, my drives appear as /dev/IBMtapenn due to
installation of lin_tape?  How do I define the TSM path to the library?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator