ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using pools during restore

2013-04-14 05:58:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using pools during restore
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 09:56:44 +0000
We have 2 disaster sites: long distance site with async DD replication and
short distance site with NFS copy pool over Ethernet written in parallel with
VTL.  Actually we are avoiding to "keep all eggs in one pocket" - I mean rely
only on Data Domain.

Grigori G. Solonovitch
Senior Systems Architect  Ahli United Bank Kuwait  www.ahliunited.com.kw

Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail