ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup fails with ACN6076, ACN6068

2013-04-10 13:40:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup fails with ACN6076, ACN6068
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:26:28 +0000
Del, thanks as always!!

Wanda

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Del Hoobler
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:30 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi Wanda,

It could be caused by a premature termination of a prior backup.
You could check the DP/Exchange log and Windows Event Log to see if there are
any signs of a premature failure just prior to the backups starting to fail.
Look for a missing backup or incomplete console captures of the backups just
prior to this problem.

You might be able to clear the condition by changing the passive to active and
then back again. You could also try dismounting and mounting the database.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 04/10/2013
02:01:04 AM: