ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] FW: TDPO questions

2013-04-08 08:34:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] FW: TDPO questions
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 12:33:03 +0000
130     2013-04-08 09:30:14     SERVER                  ANR0406I Session 535094
started for node LPAR01_ORA (TDP Oracle AIX) (Tcp/Ip LPAR01(16890)). (SESSION:
535094)
131     2013-04-08 09:30:14     SERVER                  ANR4744W The server
cannot acquire a sufficient number of mount points. (SESSION: 535094)
132     2013-04-08 09:30:14     SERVER                  ANR4734W The copy
storage pool DCOPY3_AIX was removed from the storage pool list because of a
failure for session 535094. (SESSION: 535094)
133     2013-04-08 09:30:15     SERVER                  ANR0403I Session 535094
ended for node LPAR01_ORA (TDP Oracle AIX). (SESSION: 535094)
134     2013-04-08 09:30:15     SERVER                  ANR0406I Session 535098
started for node LPAR01_ORA (TDP Oracle AIX) (Tcp/Ip LPAR01(16891)). (SESSION:
535098)
135     2013-04-08 09:30:16     CLIENT  LPAR01_ORA              ANE4992W TDP
Oracle AIX ANU0599 TDP for Oracle: (34406560): =>(LPAR01_ORA) ANU2604W The
object /vcen_vcen/ //LPAR01/vcen.08.0.1230.1.812194216 was not found on the TSM
Server (SESSION: 535098)
136     2013-04-08 09:30:16     SERVER                  ANR0403I Session 535098
ended for node LPAR01_ORA (TDP Oracle AIX). (SESSION: 535098)

Grigori G. Solonovitch
Senior Systems Architect  Ahli United Bank Kuwait  www.ahliunited.com.kw

Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail