ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP upgrade

2013-04-01 11:39:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP upgrade
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:36:15 -0400
Reminder - I will be upgrading the client for TSM BA, TSM TDP-SQL and Ultrabac
BMR on the following set of SQL Servers tonight between 8-10pm:

Server

Change #

Date

IP

Model

OS

SP

R2

TSM

Current TDPSQL

UB

BCAPP257

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.32.4.75

VM

W2K3SE

2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

BCAPP324

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.32.4.218

VM

W2K8R2SE

0

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.1

BCSEC001

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.32.2.15

x3650

W2K3EE

2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

8.3.1.679

BCSEC002

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.32.2.16

x3650

W2K3EE

2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

8.3.1.679

BCSEC039

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.33.2.239

VM

W2K8R2EE

1

6.2.4.00

5.5.5.1

BCSQL001

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.4.54

x3950

W2K3EEx64

2

R2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

8.3.1.679

BCSQL003

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.31.4.9

x3950

W2K3EEx64

2

R2

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.1

8.3.1.679

BCSQL004

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.4.56

x3950

W2K3EEx64

2

R2

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.1

8.3.1.679

BCSQL005

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.32.2.26

x3950

W2K8R2EE

1

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.1

9.2.1.1200

BCSQL007

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.13.13

VM

W2K3EE

2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

BCSQL012

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.31.4.62

x3850/3950/M2

W2K8R2EE

1

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.1

9.2.1.1200

BCSQL014

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.4.217

HS21

W2K3EE

2

6.2.3.00

5.5.4.0

8.3.1.679

BCSQL015

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.4.67

HS21

W2K3EE

2

6.2.4.00

5.5.4.0

8.3.1.679

BCSQL016

C914

Monday, April 01, 2013

10.30.10.80

VM

W2K3EEx64

2

R2

6.2.3.00

5.5.5.0

Per testing up to this point, there has not been a need for a reboot after
these upgrades.
However, I would like to know if there are any servers on this list that cannot
be rebooted if the need arises.

The new version levels afterward will be:
TSM BA - 6.3.1.0
TSM TDP-SQL - 6.3.1.0
Ultrabac - 9.2.4

Thanks,

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Windows Backup/Recovery
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
steve_schaub AT bcbst DOT com
423-535-6574 (desk)
423-785-7347 (mobile)

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm