ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Reports Feature

2013-03-29 11:24:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Reports Feature
From: David W Daniels <dwdaniel AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:22:31 -0400
All, I've been asked if there is some type of report that TSM can provide
which will list the local tsm administrators id's along with the tsm nodes
that they can access.(used for restores).  We currenrly have a MS word doc,
that the Windows grp maintains that has the applicable tsm node(s) along
with usually a departmental contact who can perform tsm restores(as
needed). Yes, this list is outdated/needs updating. So I was asked if this
reporting can be accomplished via TSM. Any help will be appreciated....

David Daniels
IT Analyst
TSM,Xymon,NOC spt
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)