ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Need help getting TSM Selective to work in a Powershell script

2013-03-14 10:44:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Need help getting TSM Selective to work in a Powershell script
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:42:39 -0400
Del,
FYI - I tried adding a backslash to the end of the dir name to see if that
would work, getting a different error now.
Thanks,
-steve

PS C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\baclient> $myBackupDir = "f:\folder with spaces\"
PS C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\baclient> &.\DSMC SELECTIVE \"$myBackupDir\"
-SUBDIR=Y
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Command Line Backup-Archive Client Interface
  Client Version 6, Release 3, Level 1.0
  Client date/time: 03/14/2013 10:40:24
(c) Copyright by IBM Corporation and other(s) 1990, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Node Name: BCVMW020
Session established with server TSMBCP01: AIX
  Server Version 6, Release 2, Level 4.0
  Server date/time: 03/14/2013 10:40:24  Last access: 03/14/2013 10:38:55

Selective Backup function invoked.

ANS1076E The specified directory path '\*' could not be found.
PS C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\baclient>