ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Backupset restore error

2013-03-13 13:46:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] Backupset restore error
From: "Hughes, Timothy" <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:44:38 -0400
Hi,

I am trying to restore a backupset from a TSM server to a Windows machine using
the following command

restore backupset WEEKLYLOGPIANBKUP.950286387-subdir=yes

tsm> restore backupset WEEKLYLOGPIANBKUP.950286387-subdir=yes
Restore function invoked.

ANS1247I Waiting for files from the server...

I keep getting the following error.

ANS1510W The specified backupset either does not exist, or does not contain file
data.

The backupset is there and it has data not sure why it's telling me it does not
exist or have any data.

Anyone have any  ever have an issue with restoring a backupset?

Fyi- The Windows Client Server is not the one that the backupset was created
for.

Node Name: logpian
Backup Set Name: WEEKLYLOGPIANKUP.950286387
Data Type: File
Date/Time: 03/11/13   10:00:32
Retention Period: 31
Device Class Name: LTO3CLASS