ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM database randomly failing backup

2013-03-12 16:41:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM database randomly failing backup
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:39:28 +0000
Thanks, Zoltan. From your link:

"In that case, TSM running on a 32-bit architecture will be limited by the
memory available to it and it is not recommended to use those servers for heavy
work-load environments."

Ha! That's what we've been trying to tell everyone for months! >4TB a day, with
hundreds of clients. I suppose it's a marvel of TSM that it works at all on
W2K3.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)