ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] hsm for windows problem

2013-03-07 08:24:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] hsm for windows problem
From: Stefan Bender <stefan.bender AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:21:40 +0100
Hi Gary,
can you explain me a little more detail about the errors you are seeing?
What kind of operation in causing the problem? What is failing?

You say the GUI is not available for you. Are you able to use the command
line tools of HSM for Windows?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

                Stefan Bender

IBM Software Group, Tivoli Software Development  "Tivoli Storage Manager"
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294