ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - Error

2013-03-06 17:18:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - Error
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:15:51 +0100
Hi,

This error message is very generic. You'll be able to find many problems
leading to it.

How should the transport done between the vShpere host (if network, i.e. NDB)
or Datastore (if SAN) and proxy ?

If network, verify that the proxy is able to communicate with the host on port
TCP:902.

If SAN, see this technote :

How is the VMVSTORTRANSPORT option set ?

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON