ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup configuration

2013-02-28 09:26:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup configuration
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:25:25 -0500
Hello Grigori,

"Officially" speaking, you do need at least a TSM Server
at the 6.1 level to support a TSM 6.4 B-A Client:

Data Protection for Exchange 6.4 requires a TSM 6.4 B-A Client
(and will install it automatically when configuring
Data Protection for Exchange 6.4 using the Configuration Wizard.)

There is a large "value-add" for Exchange Server 2010 DAG environments
by using Data Protection for Exchange 6.4, so your decision
is a good one. In the mean time, you can still protect your
Exchange Server 2010 DAG environments using the older version of
Data Protection for Exchange.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 02/28/2013
07:18:13 AM:

www.ahliunited.com.kw