ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup configuration

2013-02-28 08:19:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 backup configuration
From: Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:16:06 +0000
Some links for TSM/TDP:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/topic/com.ibm.itsm.mail.exc.doc/b_dp_mail_exc_guide_win.pdf

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/topic/com.ibm.itsm.mail.exc.msgs.doc/b_msgs_exc.pdf

Also: makes sure your TSM B/A nodes has admin rights and also the nodes for TSM
TDP need admin rights as well.
On the server itself, you need to install the TSM client twice, once for the
normal BA (backup/archive/restore) client service and once for the TSM TDP
Exchange client.
And the TSM TDP Exchange client service, on the Server.....needs local Admin
rights for Exchange.  (we kept getting errors for this)