ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] upgrae from 5.5.4 to 6.2.4

2013-02-27 16:58:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] upgrae from 5.5.4 to 6.2.4
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:56:31 +0100
Hi,

AFAIK, preparedb will upgrade the DB to 5.5 and do some checks. No matter as
you already use 5.5.

I would backup the database before halting the server and doing the preparedb.

You need to create the device class for the extractdb before halting the
server. You cannot just add it to the devconfig file.

Regards,
Erwann