ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Another lanfree backup dsmsta

2013-02-18 09:58:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Another lanfree backup dsmsta
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:57:21 +0000
Hi To All

I have a lanfree backup working fine from ages , now need to run for DRM
purpose from another backup server connected to physical tapes LTO5.

My question is how to configure another :

·         Dsmsta.opt

·         Devconfig.txt with the command: dsmsta setstorageserver     with the
appropriate new server

·         And how to load it in addition to the original dsmsta

Of course I need to keep  old definitions to continue to  backup on a daily
base to the original server  on VTL tapes (as I am working now)

Can anybody point to a relevant article how to configure it or to give me some
tips

Regards Robert