ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Health Monitor

2013-02-11 13:12:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Health Monitor
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:10:19 +0100
Hallo Richard,

Ad.: Disable Health Console.

As a circumvention: Either you could remove and add - again -  the TSM
server connection (than Health Monitor is gone)   or  if this is not
possible,  lock the admin_center  administrator (if you are using the
default). By doing this, you will get ANR0431W  ..  refused message in the
ACTLOG each time the health center tries to query (so increase the query
interval to the maximum).

Ad.:  Operational Reporting

If you mean the "old" TSM 5.5 Operational Reporting:

--> Since Nov. 2012 we offer the  Freeware edition of the "Power
Administrator for TSM"  where a "TSM 5.5 alike" Operational Reporting is
included together with e-mail support.
There you can easily change, add, adapt the already available reporting
selects according to what you want to achieve.

If you have questions pls let me know - thanks

and rgds mikel

By the way:  www.tsmpoweradmin.com -    International   TSM   Symposium 2013
-   YES, we are there!  - Stand 08