ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm reclaim of copy pool

2013-02-07 14:27:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm reclaim of copy pool
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT ALCON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:08:55 +0000
Reclaim of a copy pool will read the data from any available primary pool if
the copy tape is not available.
When I have seen that problem I have found a bad primary volume and usually end
up restoring from the copy.
I suspect if you check the log from the previous few minutes you will find a
volume that has an error.

Andy Huebner