ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re.:Versions for Web Client security hole

2013-02-06 02:41:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re.:Versions for Web Client security hole
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:23:03 +0100

run the scheduler in polling mode you mean… and use the CAD as scheduler…. BTW,
I think both are sound advice anyway…

What worries me more… what is the definition of a supported client level if
that doesn't include fixing security issues (5.5 and 6.1)?

On 6 feb. 2013, at 07:52, Markus Engelhard <markus.engelhard AT BUNDESBANK DOT

--

Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl