ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] troubles with restored tsm 6.2.2 server

2013-01-23 15:56:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] troubles with restored tsm 6.2.2 server
From: "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:50:46 +0000
Servers:  library manager 6.2.2 on RHEL 6.1 on hp dl585
Library client: now 6.2.2 under RHEL 6.1 on hp dl585.

Upgraded tsm server from 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 yesterday.
Discovered that it doesn't seem to work as a library client with our library
manager at 6.2.2 anymore.

I had a db backup before the upgrade, so uninstalled tsm, re-installed, and
installed the upgrade to tsm 6.2.2.
Then, restored the db backup to just before the upgrade.

Now, cannot adccess data on shared library, and cannot register licenses.
When attempting registration, get anr9638W message. "license registration is
not supported on this server".

Don't know what's up with accessing data on shared library.

HELP!!!

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University