ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with shared library volumes after server upgrade

2013-01-22 12:39:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with shared library volumes after server upgrade
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:36:31 -0500
Well, that is the IBM mantra/published guidelines for supported
configurations but I have a 5.5.6 TSM server (library client) accessing
2-6.2.5 TSM LM servers as well as TSM servers/LC at 6.3.3 accessing the
same 6.2.5 LM servers, with no issues,  all accessing the same 3494 ATL
whichis split between 2-6.2.5 TSM servers (one for onsite tapes, one for
offsite).

Same with the OS levels.  My TSM servers are all RH Linux ranging from RH
5.8 to 6.3.

I assume you have the latest levels of the tape drivers (1.76) as well as
ibmatl?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator