ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819

2013-01-16 12:29:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:37:41 -0500
Just on a whim today I had one of the other admins logon to the server and
remove the TSM services, re-add them and change the logon-as for the TSM
Scheduler service. And now it's working.

The first time I logged on as the user that the backup was going to logon as
and added the services. Don't know what the Windows difference was in adding
the services by another user from the one configured for backups. But now
it's working.

That was the only thing I could think of that was different from my other
TDP Exchange setups on our servers. I did the TSM install/configuration as
my userid (domain admin) and configured the service with the "special"
userid with the appropriate Exchange rights.

Bill