ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819

2013-01-15 19:25:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:17:16 -0500
Hi Bill,

If you aren't making any progress, you should open a PMR.
If the support team gets a trace, they can tell you what is failing.
If you know how and you want to do a little experimenting yourself,
you can turn on tracing for the DP/Exchange client and the DSMAGENT.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 01/15/2013
04:12:26 PM: