ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819

2013-01-15 08:17:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 2010 scheduled backups fail rc=1819
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:09:51 -0500
Windows 2008 R2 server running Exchange 2010. Installed the agent and my
Exchange admin gave me a userid with the permissions. Running the backup
while logged in as the user works fine, but when I run it as a scheduled
backup I get RC=1819. The TSM Scheduler service is configured to run as the
same domain userid I used to successfully backup while logged on.

Never seen this one before. Scheduler fails with the same userid that works
if I logon locally. My Windows guy is stumped, too.

Any ideas?

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
(610) 927-4407
"Enjoy life. It has an expiration date." - ??