ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Device Driver

2013-01-14 07:54:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Device Driver
From: Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT US.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:48:08 +0000
You will use Atape for the library control, but you didn't mention what drive
type you are using.  Assuming it is an IBM drive, then you will use Atape for
that as well.

I have a quantum library with IBM drives, so I use the TSM driver for the
library control and Atape for the drives.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.